Informed's integration with Ecomdash allows you to easily edit your min/max prices directly within Ecomdash . With this integration enabled, Ecomdash will push any updates you make in their software to Informed on a regular interval.
1. Create an FTP login and folder where Ecomdash can push a file.
2. Within Ecomdash, in the Administration section, click on the Settings tab and there will be a Tools tab in the upper right hand corner. On the tools page, you will see an Informed Settings section where you can enter the FTP URL where Ecomdash can push its templates. You can also specify the Upload Frequency.
3. Locate your marketplace ID and enter it in your Ecomdash account. Your marketplace ID is available from your marketplace page and the ID is visible as highlighted below.
4. Configure min and max prices in Ecomdash. Informed pulls min and max prices based on your entries for the min price and max price fields for under the Repricer tab on the Product Details page in Ecomdash
5. Ecomdash will now generate files with the values you've specified on the interval you've selected. In your Informed account, enter the URL for your FTP as a Hosted File Upload. We will then begin pulling the file on the schedule you've specified.