The following templates can be used in various circumstances to make bulk changes to your listings. Templates downloaded from your Uploads page will download pre-populated with information from your account. You can access available templates on the Uploads page on the right-hand side of the age as shown below:
Below is a list of each available template and the included columns that can be downloaded:
- All Available Fields: SKU, INVENTORY, LIVE_INVENTORY, ITEM_ID, MEMO, TITLE, GROUP_NAME, GROUP_INVENTORY, MARKETPLACE_ID, COST, CURRENCY, MIN_PRICE, MAX_PRICE, CURRENT_PRICE, CURRENT_SHIPPING, MANUAL_PRICE, ORIGINAL_PRICE, MAP_PRICE, HANDLING_DAYS, LISTING_TYPE, STRATEGY_ID
- Set or Update Min/Max Prices: SKU, MARKETPLACE_ID, MIN_PRICE, MAX_PRICE, CURRENT_PRICE, CURRENT_SHIPPING, CREATED_DATE
- Set or Update Cost: SKU, COST, CURRENCY, CREATED_DATE
- Set or Update Strategies: SKU, MARKETPLACE_ID, LISTING_TYPE, STRATEGY_ID
- Set or Update Manual Prices: SKU, MARKETPLACE_ID, MANUAL_PRICE
- Manage or Unmanage Listings: SKU, MARKETPLACE_ID, MANAGED
- MAP and Handling Time (Amazon Only): SKU, MARKETPLACE_ID, MAP_PRICE, HANDLING_DAYS
- Set or Update Target Velocities: SKU, ITEM_ID, MARKETPLACE_ID, LIVE_INVENTORY, CURRENT_VELOCITY, TARGET_VELOCITY
IMPORTANT: For all uploads the SKU and MARKETPLACE_ID columns are required in order for any changes to be made to your listings
The following template headers are required in any upload when making a change to the corresponding information. Deleting the header row will make the upload file invalid. Values are required in order for a change to be made and any field left blank will be ignored on import.
When uploading your changes, please make sure that your file is in either .csv or .txt format.
- MAP_PRICE: Amazon only field. Set a MAP price on Amazon to hide your item price, until the item has been added to a customer's cart. To remove a MAP price, a zero must be entered in this column because blank fields are always ignored on import.
- SKU: The SKU you wish to update. With the exception of the "Update Group Inventory" template, this is a required field. Your import will fail if the SKU number is missing.
- INVENTORY: Your available inventory for an item. The data in this column can only be updated if Quantity Sync is enabled.
- MEMO: The memo field allows you to enter any notes about your SKU. If you leave this field blank, the field will be ignored on import and will not overwrite an existing memo with a blank one.
- GROUP_NAME: Specify a value to assign a SKU to a group. If the group does not exist, it will be created.
- GROUP_INVENTORY: The available inventory for the group specified in GROUP_NAME. If there is no value specified for a new group, it will be created with "0" inventory. If multiple SKUs in the same group have different values in the "GROUP_INVENTORY" column, the last value in the file will be used.
- MARKETPLACE_ID: The marketplace identifier for repricing information. You can find the ID for each marketplace on your marketplace card. This field is required if values are entered in the MIN_PRICE, MAX_PRICE, MAP_PRICE, HANDLING_DAYS, MANAGED, MANUAL_PRICE OR STRATEGY_ID. COST If you are updating this field, your costs should be uploaded in the currency that you purchased the item in.
- CURRENCY: Enter the currency code that corresponds to your item's cost. When a cost is specified, the currency code is required in order for your file to be processed successfully.
- MIN_PRICE: The minimum price you are willing to sell your item for (shipping included). To remove a min price, a zero must be entered in this column because blank fields are always ignored on import. This price should always be entered in the currency the marketplace calls for. i.e. for Amazon US, you would calculate your min/max prices in US dollars.
- MAX_PRICE: The maximum price you are willing to sell an item for (shipping included).To remove a max price a zero must be entered in this column, blank fields are always ignored on import. This price should always be entered in the currency the marketplace calls for. i.e. for Amazon US, you would calculate your min/max prices in US dollars.
- MANUAL_PRICE: Use this field to set manual prices for your listings (shipping included). Entering a value in this field will disable repricing and the manual price will be used instead. If this field is left blank it will be ignored in import. Enter a 0 to delete the manual price and re-enable automatic repricing.
- HANDLING_DAYS: (Amazon only field) Set the handling time that will show up on your offer. Quantity Sync must be enabled in order to set your handling days in Informed.
- MANAGED: Indicate whether or not you would like Informed to actively manage this listing. Input a value as follows:1= Managed 0= Unmanaged
- STRATEGY_ID: The ID number of the strategy that you would like to a listing assigned to. The Strategy ID can be found on your strategy card.
- TARGET_VELOCITY: (Sales Velocity Algorithm) Set the target velocity for any SKU. This figure tells our system the number of sales you would like to make over a 30 day period.
The following columns are for informational (read-only) purposes only and any changes made to these columns will be ignored on import.
- TITLE: The title allows you to easily identify SKUs.
- LIVE_INVENTORY: Amount of inventory that is live on the marketplace. This column is only available in the "All Available Fields' template.
- ITEM_ID: The Amazon ASIN or eBay item ID
- LISTING_TYPE: The type on the marketplace. FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) or MFN (Merchant Fulfilled Network)
- CURRENT_PRICE: The current live total price (including shipping) on the marketplace. If your listings have shipping costs, you can determine your offer price by subtracting CURRENT_SHIPPING from CURRENT_PRICE.
- CURRENT_SHIPPING: The current shipping price on the marketplace.
- ORIGINAL_PRICE: The price the listing was at when it was imported into Informed. This price does not include shipping.
- CURRENT_VELOCITY: (Sales Velocity Algorithm) The current amount of sales made on a particular SKU using the Sales Velocity Algorithm