This feature allows you to specify a target profit on your listings, either as a percentage or fixed price of your total sales price. Our system will automatically determine min and max prices for your listings after accounting for marketplace, shipping, and/or FBA fees.
- Profit-based min /max prices cannot be calculated without inputting cost.
- A manually set min/max price will override a profit-based min/max price.
Creating a profit-based min/max
Profit-based pricing is accessible in the very last section of your strategy. You can choose to specify a percentage profit or a fixed value to target for your min and max prices.
- Select "Profit Margin" or “Fixed Profit” from the last section of your strategy.
- Profit Margin: specify a percentage profit to target for your min and max prices. Selecting a min price percentage of 20%, for example, will ensure that at your min price, 20% of your min price will result in profit after accounting for any expenses (costs, shipping, fees)
Fixed Profit: specify a fixed value to target for your min and max prices. This will automatically use the currency of the marketplace the listing is sold on. Selecting a min price value of $2, for example, will ensure that at your min price, you will earn $2 in profit after accounting for any expenses (costs, shipping, fees)
- After you've confirmed your formula is correct, simply hit save and finish the strategy.
- Amazon fees are calculated using Amazon's GetMyFeesEstimate Products API call. If incomplete data is returned via this call for any reason, we will not be able to determine a min price.
- eBay fees are calculated at 10% of your final sale price
- Walmart listings are ineligible for profit-based min/max prices because Walmart does not expose their fee structure via an API
- Your min and max prices are determined using profit margin, not return on investment (ROI). See the difference here
- Creating your profit-based pricing is done within your strategy. Choosing "Manual", you will set your own Min and Max prices individually or in bulk using templates.
- In rare circumstances, with incomplete product information, FBA fees cannot be retrieved from Amazon. When FBA fees are not retrieved for an FBA listing, min/max prices will not be calculated.
- Shipping costs are not immediately received.
- We do not support banded shipping. Using a fixed price shipping method to avoid possible incorrect price revisions is highly recommended.
- If your listing appears in a marketplace that uses a different currency than what you've specified, it will automatically be converted for you.
- Exchange rates and min prices are adjusted accordingly at 6:00 AM GMT daily.