Listing edits can be made individually by clicking on the pencil icon. The pencil icon will appear to the far right when you search for a listing using the search bar:
You can also pull up the Edit Listing Box by clicking the pencil to the left of a SKU on the listings page.
The Edit Listing box allows you to edit all your listing information. Because we're not a listing tool, we can only send price changes to the marketplace. Updates to anything else will only be reflected in your Informed account.
What listing information can I update in my account?
- Cost price of an item can be entered when using our formula builder to calculate your min and max prices. When a cost is entered a cost currency is required. Learn more here.
- Manual Prices can be set keep your price at a static amount. Your price will not be updated until the manual price is removed.
- MAP Prices (Manufacturers Advertised Prices) can also be set for your Amazon listings only. Note: if Min is set lower than MAP we take the MAP price.
- Min Prices must be set in order for repricing to occur so we don't price you too low. This can be set manually or calculated using your costs.
- Max Prices while recommended, are optional and not required for items to begin repricing. Amazon can deactivate listings which are priced too high, please ensure your max prices are within an acceptable range as per Amazon guidelines.
- Target Sales Velocity must be set if you are using the sales velocity algorithm as your strategy. You can set a number of units a month you want to sell or specify a date you want to sell all your inventory by in order to automatically calculate a target sales velocity.
What listing information cannot be updated?
- Changes to the SKU name
- Shipping Cost
- Item Condition
- Listing Titles
IMPORTANT: Changes to SKUs, shipping costs, item condition, listing titles, and creating or ending listings must be done on the marketplace. When changes are made to a SKU, the original listing in your Informed account must be deleted in order for the new SKU to download back in, this usually takes about 10-15 minutes. It's important to know that min/max pricing and strategies must be re-assigned.