In order to add your Walmart marketplace into your Informed account, follow the steps below!
NOTE: If you do not yet have an account with Walmart and would like to learn more about how to get approved, click here.
1. Click on the "Marketplaces" tab on the left-hand side of your Informed.co account.
2. Click on "+Add Marketplace" where you will then select "Add Walmart".
3. Click the "Login to Walmart's Developer Center" button where you will then be directed to locate your Client ID and Client Secret.
4. Within your Walmart Developer Center account, you can access your Client ID and Client Secret by clicking “My Account” in the top right-hand corner and selecting log-in type as “marketplace.”
5. Then click ‘Add New Key For a Solution Provider’ and select Informed.co as the solution provider.
6. Set the following permissions:
Get Feeds: View Only
Content: No Access
Items: View Only
Inventory: View Only
Price: Full Access
Lag Time: View Only
Order: View Only
Returns: View Only
Fulfillment: View Only
Shipping: View Only
Rules View Only
Reports: View Only
7. Once you have provided both the Client ID and Client Secret, enter them into the correct fields in Informed and click Verify Credentials on the bottom left-hand corner of the page and then click "Save" on the bottom right.
NOTE: Your Walmart marketplace will not successfully add if your permissions or credentials fail.
If your credentials fail, you will have to re-verify your Client ID and/or Client Secret until access is permitted.
While, if your permissions fail, you will have to set the noted permissions correctly as per the instructions given above.