NOTICE: Walmart deprecated Digital Signature-based Authentication (Consumer ID and Private Key) on August 28th, 2019.
In order to add your Walmart marketplace into your Informed account, follow the six steps below which guide you step by step on how to access your OAuth-based authentication using Client ID and Client Secret. This will give Informed the ability to communicate with your Walmart marketplace.
NOTE: If you do not yet have an account with Walmart and would like to learn more about how to get approved, click here.
1. Click on the "Marketplaces" tab on the left-hand side of your Informed.co account and then Click on "+Add Marketplace" where you will then select "Add Walmart".
2. Click the yellow "Login to Walmart's Developer Center" button where you will then be directed to locate your Client ID and Client Secret.
3. Within your Walmart Developer Center account, you can access your Client ID and Client Secret by clicking on the General Settings icon and selecting the "API Key" option in the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner.
4. Then click 'Add Provider' and select Informed.co as the solution.
5. Set the following permissions:
- Get Feeds: View Only
- Content: No Access
- Items: View Only
- Inventory: View Only
- Price: Full Access
- Lag Time: View Only
- Order: View Only
- Returns: View Only
- Reports: View Only
6. Once you have provided both the Client ID and Client Secret, enter them into the correct fields in Informed and click Verify Credentials on the bottom left-hand corner of the page.
NOTE: Your Walmart marketplace will not successfully add if your permissions or credentials fail.
If your credentials fail, you will have to re-verify your Client ID and/or Client Secret until access is permitted.
While, if your permissions fail, you will have to set the noted permissions correctly as per the instructions given above.