Informed's integration with SellerCloud allows you to easily edit your min/max prices directly within SellerCloud. With this integration enabled, SellerCloud will push any updates you make in their software to Informed on a regular interval.
- Create an FTP login and folder where SellerCloud can push a file. If you need assistance in creating an FTP, SellerCloud Support can provide one.
- Locate your marketplace ID and enter it in your SellerCloud account. Your marketplace ID is available on the marketplaces page.
- Enter the marketplace ID in SellerCloud by navigating to Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Warehouse Cart Codes. Enter the Marketplace ID in the Cart Code Column next to the corresponding channel.
- Configure min/max prices in SellerCloud. Informed pulls min/max prices based on the following SellerCloud fields from the Amazon Properties page.
Min/max prices setting titled min/max fields on SellerCloud's eBay product page.
SellerCloud can now generate files with the values you've specified either manually or on a scheduled basis.
Use the following steps to schedule a task to generate this file with a regular interval in SellerCloud:
- Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Scheduled tasks.
- Select Export Products from New Task Type drop down and click GO.
- Enable the task and configure the task's schedule.
- Select Informed(Appeagle) Format from the Export via Plugin dropdown.
- Select Export to FTP and enter FTP information and credentials.
- Click Save. The file will generate and upload to FTP site according to configured schedule.
Use the following steps to manually generate a one-time file:
- Manage Inventory page > Select Products > Export Products from Action Menu.
- On the Export Products page, select Informed(Appeagle) Format from the Export Type dropdown and click Export to generate the file.
- The file can then be placed manually onto the FTP site.
If you've scheduled a task in SellerCloud, enter the URL for your FTP as a CustomSync in your Informed account. We will then begin pulling the file on the schedule you've specified. If you want to upload a manually generated file, you can do so from the uploads page by clicking the Upload Your Changes button in the upper right-hand corner.
Note: SellerCloud has more information about the integration and how to configure min/max prices based on purchase orders in the documentation on their website.