Tagging gives you the ability to easily organize listings in whatever way makes sense for you. Using tags, you can group listings based on the supplier, style information like color and size, brand, category, or anything else you would find helpful.
Once you've tagged listings, you can quickly view all the listings sharing that tag to see their prices and competition or apply bulk edits like strategy changes.
Adding tags to a listing
- Open the edit listing dialog by clicking the icon on the left of a listing or "Add Tags" in the tag column
- Type the tags you want to add in the tag field, separating multiple tags by hitting enter or clicking outside of the tags field
- Click Save to apply your tags to a listing
Viewing tagged listings
You can view the listings associated with certain tags in two different ways:
- Clicking a tag displayed in the tags column on the listings page
- Selecting or searching for a tag from the filter by section
- Up to 8 tags can be applied to a single listing
- There is no limit to the number of tags that can exist in your account
- A tag will be automatically created when first saved and automatically deleted from your account when it is no longer applied to any listings
- Only lowercase characters are supported and uppercase characters will be converted to lowercase when saved