This feature allows you to specify a target return on investment on your listings. Our system will automatically determine min and max prices for your listings after accounting for marketplace, shipping, and/or FBA fees.
- ROI-based min /max prices cannot be calculated without inputting cost.
- A manually set min/max price will override a ROI-based min/max price.
Creating a ROI-based min/max
ROI-based pricing is accessible within the very last section of your strategy.
- Select "Return On Investment" from the last section of your strategy.
- Specify a percentage ROI to target for your min and max prices. Selecting a min price percentage of 20%, for example, will ensure that at your min price, 20% of your min price will result in ROI after accounting for expenses (costs, shipping, fees)
- After you've confirmed your formula is correct, simply hit save and finish the strategy.
How is ROI Calculated?
ROI is calculated as:
Profit / Cost
Using the same example above of a $20 item sold for $100 with a 15% category fee, you would have profit of $65 and a Return on Investment of 325%
Profit is your Revenue ($100) - Cost ($20) - Fees ($15)
ROI: Profit ($65) / Cost ($20) = 325%
- Amazon fees are calculated using Amazon's GetMyFeesEstimate Products API call. If incomplete data is returned via this call for any reason, we will not be able to determine a min price.
- Walmart listings are ineligible for ROI-based min/max prices because Walmart does not expose their fee structure via an API
- In rare circumstances, with incomplete product information, FBA fees cannot be retrieved from Amazon. When FBA fees are not retrieved for an FBA listing, min/max prices will not be calculated.
- Shipping costs are not immediately received.
- We do not support banded shipping. Using a fixed price shipping method to avoid possible incorrect price revisions is highly recommended.
- If your listing appears in a marketplace that uses a different currency than what you've specified, it will automatically be converted for you.
- Exchange rates and min prices are adjusted accordingly at 6:00 AM GMT daily.